- The office will reopen on 1st July but the number of clients in the office at one time will be limited
- The Wednesday drop-in clinic will be by pre-arranged fixed appointment only- please phone 0161 945 1431 to make an appointment
- The Thursday clinic at the Forum is not being held until further notice, but will run from our office between 1pm-2.30pm by pre arranged appointment-please phone 0161 945 1431 to make an appointment.
- Otten Penna staff are still offering advice over the telephone
- All clients must wear a face covering and attend the office on their own
Please see News & Blog for more information.
Welcome to Otten Penna,
a law practice that is first and
foremost about people.
Family Advice Clinic
Call in for a free initial appointment, up to
30 minutes with a member of our Family Team.
Wednesdays 10.00am – 4.00pm
at our Northenden offices.
Thursdays 1.00pm – 2.30pm The Forum Library
(Temporarily suspended due to Covid 19- being
held at our Northenden office by appointment only)
The Forum Library, Civic Centre, Wythenshawe.
Is it time to make your
Will and Lasting Powers
of Attorney Clinic
Tuesdays 9.30am to 12.30 pm
at our Northenden offices
By appointment only. Please contact
the office on 0161 945 1431
Sometimes life can be daunting and you need help to achieve the best possible outcome. At Otten Penna, our specialist team is here to guide you through the maze with help, support and expertise, so you always have a clear understanding of your options.
Based in Northenden since 1988, we have forged strong links with the community we serve. Offering services including Family and Child Law, Mental Health and Wills, our practice is known and recommended for our fair, open and straightforward approach. Our professional reputation has grown strong because of the way our high calibre professionals deal with our clients.
Whatever the problem we will support you in making the best out of an unhappy situation.
We provide a specialist legal service to clients at what are often distressing and traumatic periods of their lives.
WILLS & LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY
Make it easier for those left behind by getting your affairs in order.